Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day in the life of a stay at home mom.

Today was great!  I love being able to stay at home with my babies.  Laylah is such a good baby.  I love her more than I ever thought possible.  I guess God just keeps making more room for love in your heart the more people He sees fit to bring into your life!  I got to wake up knowing I could look into her eyes all day and not get tired of it.  Dawson is the most loving son I ever could have asked for in a child.  He has a heart bigger than the state of Texas.  When his heart is breaking (for whatever reason that would break a 9 year olds heart) mine falls to pieces too. 

I actually got more done today than I had planned.  I didn't take any pictures today but I did get several items listed on my Etsy shop.  http://www.etsy.com/your/listings 
I am extremely happy with these wedding hair pins I listed today.  I can't wait to go shopping and buy some Dupioni silk fabric and French Vintage Netting!  I want to make some wedding headbands and wrist corsages then maybe some matching shoe clips and boutineers!  So if you or someone you know are getting married I can custom the wedding pieces you want!  My email is amandawhitley2488@yahoo.com

I am also hosting a giveaway on my Itty Bitty Laylah Love facebook page.  I need 36 more fans to hit the goal of 150 fans.  When I get there I'm going to draw from random.org for one lucky winner to receive a custom monogram door hanger in winners choice of colors and letter!  (worth $18)

I think with that I'm calling it a night.  Feeling accomplished.  Ahhh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment