Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you ever feel like you missed the whole day?

I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night.  And today I felt sluggish and out-of-it all day.  I finally got a nap after Ben got home from work but then when I woke up it was time for him to go to bed because he gets up at 2am for work.  I only saw him for 5 minutes.  I feel like today didn't even exist.  On one productive note I took a few nature and object shots that turned out pretty neat.  You can go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whitley-Art-Photography/182469221792357
and view my albums.  Don't forget to "LIKE" the page while your visiting.  Here is one that turned out to be one of my favorites.
And the woodpecker below has been teasing me all winter long.  I have been trying my best to get this snapshot for months.  FINALLY I got him!!  He's so pretty.

I can't wait for warm weather this weekend.  I am planning on meeting one of my sisters in law on Sunday that I haven't had the chance to meet yet.  Looking forward to that and I really need to get this yard ready for spring so I can take some more great portraits! 
I hosted a giveaway tonight on Itty Bitty Laylah Love on facebook.  You can "LIKE" that page as well.  There is a link to that page toward the bottom of the page and on the left.  That was a fun giveaway.  I found out what items people really like and gave away a great Houndstooth pillow to the lucky winner.  I can't wait to do more giveaways! I got several new fans with the first one and maybe it will continue that way!
I also got to video my 9 year old son Dawson playing with his baby sister and her toys.  He is so sweet to her!  I love him with all my heart.  She looks at him like he is Superman already!  I think he is going to be very overprotective of her very soon. 
I think I am done for tonight so lets see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment