Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day... again

Woke up this morning to snow again.  Gladly it melted ~quickly~!  I even got a couple cool shots of the snow dripping off the roof onto the porch rail!  I love the one of the splash. 



After I made Laylah a cute outfit and headband the whole family ventured out to Wal-Mart and of course they had 3 lanes open (one of those being express lane) and a store full of people who were all ready to check out at the same time.  Can't complain though because I got what I needed.  Valentines for Dawson's class and goody bags we filled with pencils, candy, slinkys, rubber balls and valentine cards. I am however running out of ways to keep Dawson occupied inside while the snow is melting away messily.  Today he worked on multiplication with flash cards and played with Legos.  He wanted me to take pics of his work so here ya go...


That "thing" in the left hand corner of the bottom pic is a "nuke" he informed me.  :)  Gotta <3 that kid!!  After we left Wal-Mart or as my friend calls it "The Great Satan", we visited with my dad and step mom. Their sweet 14 year old kitty passed away a few days ago and I made her a headstone so I took it to them.  RIP Christine Peebles 1997-2011 

Made an awesome dinner for my family.  Homemade enchiladas with homemade salsa and spanish rice.  It was yummy!  I got a few bookings for March.  Super excited about that!  Can't wait!! 

So that was pretty much my day.  What can I say?  I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment